1.- Responsible for the treatment
- Responsible for the treatment: Productos Arenas S.L.
- Address: Reina María Cristina 78, Corral de Calatrava, 13190, Ciudad Real
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 926 83 00 26
The data that may be requested from users of this Website through contact forms, those provided by the mere fact of accessing the Website (cookies), those related to possible comments on the various corporate pages of social networks linked from this Website, the personal data that the user enters within the sections enabled or those provided by other means or channels of communication enabled (for example, email) will be processed by the data controller indicated.
2.- Purposes of treatment
It depends on the data processing performed:
- By the mere fact of visiting the Web Site, there is certain information that is collected on the servers that provide hosting services. This information includes the IP address from which the Website is accessed. The purpose of the treatment in this case is to facilitate your navigation on the web. The purpose of the treatment in this case is to facilitate your navigation on the web.
- If you provide us with data through one or more of the forms provided, the purpose will be related to the one indicated in the corresponding form. For example, in the case of providing your data in contact forms, the purpose will be to respond to your query.
- If you provide us with information through any or some of the social networks that this entity maintains and that are linked through this Website, assuming this entity the figure of Data Controller of the data provided (for example, photos uploaded by us or by third parties, comments that the interested party makes in relation to publications we make, etc), we will treat the information exclusively in relation to your query, management or comment made, and always within the social network and in the context of the same, not proceeding in any case to the extraction of such data unless we obtain consent to do so by the person concerned. However, the use of these platforms is subject to the full acceptance of their terms and conditions, and this implies the processing of your data under conditions other than those set forth herein. The official profiles in the social networks linked from this Website have been created for you to know better our activity and to create an alternative channel of communication with the people interested in our entity and the services we offer, but we decline the responsibility of the data treatment that the companies that manage the mentioned social networks make of them.
- If you provide us with personal data via e-mail or other means (traditional or not), we will generally process your data in relation to the management or consultation made. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Holder will not send commercial communications without identifying them as such and without prior information in this regard. For these purposes, all information sent to the interested parties will not be considered as commercial communication as long as its purpose is the maintenance of the contractual relationship or response to your request or other information related to your request -if applicable- and that derives directly from this relationship.
3.- Data retention period
It depends on the data processing to be performed:
- The data related to existing cookies on this Web Site have a retention period indicated in the Cookies Policy itself.
- The data that you send us through the means that this Web Site makes available (forms, e-mail) will be retained for the duration of the relationship with the person concerned or the same withdraw your consent if necessary. Subsequently we will keep the data depending on whether or not there is a legal obligation, being in any case the minimum period required depending on the relationship or management to be performed. For example, we will retain billing data for legal tax and accounting obligations for 6 years. There is also a 5-year term established by article 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- The data included in the social networks linked through this Website will be kept by us until the interested party withdraws his or her consent. However, it is possible that the responsible entities keep this data according to other processing policies for which we are not responsible in any case.
4.- Legitimacy for the processing of your data
Depende del tratamiento de datos que se realice:
- The existence of one or more legal obligations that oblige us to process your personal data. For example, the aforementioned tax liability in relation to invoices issued.
- You have given us your consent to process your data in the terms set out above by ticking the corresponding acceptance box.
- There is a legitimate interest for the processing. For example, in the event that the interested party provides us with his/her data in relation to an entrusted management, we will process them because we understand that we have to provide a response to it.
5.- Recipient of your data
In addition to the Controller described above, data may be processed by other entities depending on the nature of the data processing:
- The entities responsible for the social networks linked from this website, in the event that the interested party provides information through them.
- Certain companies responsible for the cookies that are hosted on your computer by the mere fact of visiting this Web Site may have information associated with your IP address, browsing habits, etc., as described in the corresponding Cookies Policy.
- Certain service companies related to this Web Site. For example, the entity that provides hosting services to us.
- By legal obligation, the Spanish Tax Administration Agency may also require us to provide information of tax importance, and we are obliged to provide it.
6.- Your Rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not this entity is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In other circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In those cases where you have given us your consent, we additionally inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Upon request, this entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also request that your data be processed by another entity, facilitating the portability of your data to the new data controller. To this end, specific forms have been developed (which are at your disposal and can be requested) so that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, opposition to automated individual decision making including profiling and data portability. In any case, if you consider that these rights have not been adequately satisfied by us, we inform you that you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, or at its electronic headquarters https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
If you prefer, the interested party may contact us by mail at the address shown in the heading, or by email at the email address indicated, including a photocopy of your ID / NIF or equivalent document to prove your identity and request the exercise of the rights mentioned above.
7.- Special reference to social networks
The Proprietary Entity maintains several pages and/or profiles on various social networks, linked through this Website. The Holder shall not be responsible for what is published by third parties in the aforementioned social networks. The use and processing of data by third parties in the aforementioned social networks shall be subject to general or specific conditions other than the present. The Holder Entity recommends its careful reading and awareness in this regard.
Our Internet presence includes a presence on the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You can search for us on the aforementioned social network and click “like” on the aforementioned social network. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook may assign the navigation to your Facebook account. For the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing and use by Facebook, as well as your rights in this respect and the settings options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s privacy statement: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
8.- Cookies and other aspects
Please read our Cookies Policy.